Saturday, February 1, 2014

Well, Hello There!

Okay. I'm not gonna lie: I have no idea what I'm doing! I got this idea that writing a blog might be fun--after all, so many other people are doing it--so I thought I'd give it a try. And, here we are!

I guess the best place to start is with an introduction...

My name is Carrie. I'm a runner, a singer, a theatre nut, and most recently: a MOM. Of two. Yup. Twins! Hubby and I hit the jackpot! Admittedly, I was a mother before Thing 1 and Thing 2 were born. Our first baby has four legs, a tail, a cold, wet nose, and a long tongue that she loves sticking in your ears. She's helping me write this, so please forgive any typos!

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are almost five months old now, but hubby and I are still learning new stuff about them everyday. My goal as they grow up is to get myself back in shape, so I can set a good example for them when they're ready to start running circles around me! So, my goal for this blog is to bring you along on our adventures! I'll share my running progress with you, as I prepare for my goal half marathon this fall, and I'll share our progress as parents with you, as Thing 1 and Thing 2 grow up. Of course, there will be frequent appearances from Mischa (the dog), as well!

This will be a learning experience for all of us, and I'm looking forward to the journey with you!

Thing 1 and Thing 2 say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment