Monday, April 13, 2015

Silly Times with Nana and Grandad

My parents (Nana and Grandad) came to visit this weekend, and we got up to all kinds of shenanigans while they were here!

Thing 1 discovered a passion for coffee, while Thing 2 showed us her...unique fashion sense...
They both got drunk on pancakes...

And, of course, there were lots of snuggles!
 

In between all of that, there was lots of play time outside, we learned new games and had some adventures! There were lots of smiles and giggles all around on this visit. It was over too soon, but we sure had a lot of fun!

I even got in a 4 mile run, to take advantage of the great weather! Hoping this trend continues, and I can start to build up my mileage again... Hubby and I would love to get in some family runs this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment