Thursday, March 27, 2014

Family Photos!!

Ever since the Things were born, I've wanted to have professional family photos taken. Sure, we've gotten some decent pictures with our cell phone cameras, but I don't want them to grow up and feel like I missed out something. They're changing so much every day, and I want to capture all of it.

Thanks to my sister-in-law, we got our family pictures taken the other day, and I'm so excited to have them!

L to R: Thing 1 likes to fly, the whole family, Happy girl!

In other news: I managed to get in three runs last week! It's been a long time since that's happened, and I think I might have figured out a realistic schedule that will let me keep it up (I've already got two under my belt this week)! It seems like spring might finally be on its way in, and I think the sun and the warmer weather will really help me get out and run more. I've really missed it this winter, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I know I'm slower than I used to be, and I need to build my mileage back up again, but it feels great just to be out there again. I'm looking forward to actually participating in this summer, instead of just watching in envy as everyone else runs past me.

No comments:

Post a Comment