Friday, October 3, 2014

Mine?

NB: The title of this post is meant to be said in the voice of the seagulls from Finding Nemo.

As I mentioned previously, my babies like food. Specifically, your food. Their food is fine, sure, but if you're eating something it must be even better, and they want it.

We hit an all-time low this morning. I was standing in our dining room, eating a donut, with both Things holding onto my knees. They were just looking at me, and their eyes said "Why are you sharing that with us? We know it's delicious and we want it!" I ignored them, and continued eating, when I felt a sharp pain in my knee. I look down and saw that Thing 2 had bitten my knee!!!!!! I've joked before that she's a carnivore, and that feels even more apt now. I'm now seriously considering hiding any time I want to eat while they're awake...the alternative feels too dangerous now!

In case you were wondering: I didn't share the donut. I am not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment